Terms and conditions
It is our goal to make you happy with tickets for the most exciting events. The best possible customer service and transparency about our working methods are our top priority. We advise customers to read our terms and conditions so that you will never be faced with surprises afterwards.
Article 1. Applicability
- These conditions are applicable to all offers, order confirmations and agreements in which Tickets Deutschland acts as a ticket seller. The Dutch text of these conditions is binding, and no rights may be derived from any translations of this text. Amendments or additions to these conditions shall only be valid if they have been accepted in writing by Tickets Deutschland. No rights may be derived from any commitments made by any Tickets Deutschland employee unless these have been confirmed in writing by Tickets Deutschland.
- General terms and conditions of buyers/clients do not apply unless this applicability is explicitly accepted in writing by Tickets Deutschland.
- Pursuant to Section 7:46i, paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code, the information requirements of Section 7:46c of the Civil Code and the rights conferred under Section 7:46d of the Civil Code do not apply to the services provided by Tickets Deutschland. The regulations regarding the “cooling-off period” do not apply to purchases made from Tickets Deutschland. All orders are always final, and may not be cancelled by the customer.
- Tickets Deutschland will remain liable for the full purchase amount if the buyer has placed and paid for an order.
Article 2. Reselling
Tickets Deutschland is a reseller. The prices are generally higher then the face value of the ticket and all prices are included in those prices, except the service fee or delivery fee.
Article 3. Creation of the agreement
- An offer from Tickets Deutschland is considered to be accepted by the buyer if that latter has indicated on the order form employed by Tickets Deutschland which ticket(s) he or she wishes to receive, in addition to having filled in the other required information on this form, and this order form has been sent to and received by Tickets Deutschland.
- The buyer is also considered to have accepted an offer made by Tickets Deutschland if he or she has provided Tickets Deutschland with the required information by telephone.
- An agreement has been created after Tickets Deutschland has confirmed the acceptance by the buyer, in writing, of an offer from Tickets Deutschland via an order confirmation. Tickets Deutschland is under no obligation to enter into an agreement and may decline to do so for reasons of its own.
- All orders are binding for the buyer, and may not be cancelled without prior written permission from Tickets Deutschland.
- These general terms and conditions apply to the agreement between the buyer and Tickets Deutschland.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged after an order has been placed by the buyer. All orders are binding.
Article 4. Prices
- The sale of tickets by Tickets Deutschland is a resale. The prices implemented by Tickets Deutschland thus deviate from any prices indicated on the tickets themselves, and the buyer is not entitled to derive any rights from these. The prices applied by Tickets Deutschland include all costs, with the exception of the service fee and shipping costs.
- Prices are quoted in Euros, unless indicated otherwise.
- The price is valid for the current order, and may change for a subsequent order.
- A one-time service and administration fee of € 7,50 and possible courier fee of € 8,50 will be added to each booking, regardless of the number of tickets booked. Buyers in other countries than the Netherlands or Belgium will be charged € 35 in courier fees in addition to the transaction fee.
- Offers and prices are valid for a limited period. Prices as well as (the composition of) the product are subject to fluctuations. All offers have a limited-life value due to the binding nature of the date of execution.
Article 5. Payment
- The buyer must execute payment within five (5) days of the conclusion of the agreement, failure of which to do so will result in the buyer being found to be legally in default, and Tickets Deutschland will be entitled to suspend the fulfilment of its obligations. The consequences of this suspension shall be at the buyer’s risk and expense.
- Payments are to be executed in one of the manner(s) indicated on Tickets Deutschland website, or, in deviation thereto, in another manner as indicated by Tickets Deutschland.
- In the case of payments executed by credit card, the data will be sent using a secure method. Tickets Deutschland will request authorisation for the payment from the card issuer.
- In the event the buyer elects to pay by credit card, the buyer must submit a copy of a valid proof of identification and of the credit card to Tickets Deutschland upon first request. Tickets Deutschland is entitled to demand a form of payment other than that chosen by the buyer.
- Tickets Deutschland is entitled to dissolve the agreement if the buyer has failed to execute payment within five (5) days of the creation of the agreement, also in the event payment has been executed after the expiry of this term.
Article 6. Delivery/supply of tickets
- Provided payment has been executed in a timely manner, Tickets Deutschland strives to send the tickets to the buyer within ten (10) days of the conclusion of the agreement. Tickets Deutschland will not send the tickets before it has received payment. Tickets for sporting events are however usually sent to the buyer approximately two (2) weeks prior to the start of the event. It is also possible that Tickets Deutschland will not have received the tickets fourteen (14) days after the conclusion of the agreement, which will cause delivery to be delayed. Every effort will always be made to send the tickets on time so that the customer may be able to
attend the event. Tickets Deutschland is entitled to deliver the tickets up to the start of the event.
- Shipping and delivery are for the account of Tickets Deutschland. Tickets Deutschland is not liable if the customer has not correctly provided his / her data. Even if a hotel address / residence address is requested, this information must be provided correctly.
- Within the Netherlands, tickets are sent by registered post via TNT Post. A shipment by registered post is carried out at the risk and expense of Tickets Deutschland. In the event of undelivered shipments due to an error by PostNL, Tickets Deutschland will reimburse the entire purchase amount, provided that Tickets Deutschland cannot supply replacement tickets.
- If PostNL is unable to deliver the shipment personally, the shipment will be offered twice more at the address specified by the customer. In addition, PostNL is entitled to deliver the package to the neighbors.
- For shipping to addresses outside the Netherlands, tickets are sent at the expense and risk of Tickets Deutschland via PostNL or a similar service. In the event of undelivered shipments due to an error by PostNL, Tickets Deutschland will reimburse the entire purchase amount, provided that Tickets Deutschland cannot supply replacement tickets.
- In the event a buyer does not accept delivery of a ticket sent to him or fails to collect this or have this done, and the ticket will be returned to Tickets Deutschland by TNT Post or Traxity, and the buyer is deemed to waive his or her right to delivery. The buyer shall be bound to compensate Tickets Deutschland for the costs of the return shipment. The buyer is also obliged to pay any shipping costs for resending the tickets.
- In deviation to the provisions regarding delivery, Tickets Deutschland may elect to deliver the tickets in a manner other than that described above, for example by delivering the tickets (or having this done) to the reception desk of a hotel indicated by the buyer or user.
- If the tickets are delivered to the customer’s hotel, the customer must email his / her residence / hotel details to us. This is always requested by Tickets Deutschland. If the customer has not provided any information, Tickets Deutschland is not liable for the delivery of the tickets.
- If the customer loses his / her tickets, Tickets Deutschland is not liable. The customers of Tickets Deutschland are responsible for the tickets after they have been delivered.
Article 7. Special provisions, liability
- The buyer and/or the user of a ticket delivered by Tickets Deutschland must conduct him- or herself in a proper, orderly manner while attending events and must follow any instructions given by or on behalf of the organiser of an event he or she attends, as well as that issued by the competent authority.
- Tickets Deutschland will not be liable if the organisers of an event or public authority deny admission to a buyer of a ticket delivered by Tickets Deutschland to an event as a result of actions and/or omissions on the part of the buyer.
- The buyer and/or user of a ticket attends an event at his or her own risk. Tickets Deutschland may not be held liable for damage incurred by the buyer and/or user during travel to or from the event, nor during the attendance thereof.
- The quality categories indicated by Tickets Deutschland for tickets do not always correspond precisely to any categories applied by the organiser of the event for which the tickets have been issued. The buyer may not derive any rights from the category or the ranking. Tickets Deutschland reserves the right to upgrade tickets without subjecting itself to any additional costs or obligations.
- The buyer and/or the user of a ticket delivered by Tickets Deutschland is responsible for remaining informed regarding any instructions given by or on behalf of the organiser of the event or the competent authority with respect to the event, as well as regarding any changes relating to the event, such as the scheduled starting time and the like. Tickets Deutschland is under no obligation to provide the buyer and/or user of a ticket with the aforementioned information.
- If an event is moved, the tickets remain valid for the new date. If an event is moved, the buyer must turn to Tickets Deutschland in order to receive the purchase amount of the ticket purchased from Tickets Deutschland in return. Exceptions to this are the tickets for all football leagues. The dates of all football matches change regularly due to television rights, among other things. The information about moving these football matches is also clearly stated on the product page. Tickets Deutschland is not liable for displaced football matches. Relocation of these football matches is at the expense and risk of the customer.
- If an event is canceled and no replacement event takes place or is moved to a new date, the buyer must contact Tickets Deutschland within the specified period in order to receive the purchase price of the ticket purchased from Tickets Deutschland in return. Calculated service and administration costs, as well as any shipping and payment costs are not eligible for refund in the event of cancellation or relocation of an event. If the move takes place within fourteen days after the original date of the concert or event, the buyer is not entitled to a refund.
- The contents of the Tickets Deutschland website is subject to change and the buyer may not derive any rights from the contents thereof nor the links included in the website.
- The prices applied by Tickets Deutschland are subject to fluctuations associated with the demand for and availability of the tickets. The buyer may not derive any rights from increases or decreases in price after the buyer has accepted an offer from Tickets Deutschland.
- Tickets Deutschland has the right to cancel the purchase if the group discount code or any other code is unlawfully used.
- Any liability on the part of Tickets Deutschland is limited to the amount that the buyer has paid for the relevant ticket(s).
- It is possible that Tickets Deutschland will place concert, event, sporting event or theatre tickets on sale prior to the official on-sale date. This is referred to as a pre-sale. This pre-sale is always subject to conditions. No rights may be derived by the buyer with regard to pre-sales.
- In some cases Tickets Deutschland provides season cards for football matches. In this case we personally deliver the season cards to the customer before the first match. After the match the season cards are picked up by Tickets Deutschland . The providing from season cards can not be seen as a shortincoming of Tickets Deutschland. Here purchaser has no derive rights.
- Privacy: Information from customers will be stored on our website’s secure system. Customer information is visible to Tickets Deutschland only.
- Tickets Deutschland is not liable in the event of the bankruptcy of the event organiser.
- To claim our Ticket Guarantee, the customer must contact Tickets Deutschland within five (5) working days after receiving the tickets.
- To claim a refund, the customer must inform customer service by email no later than five (5) days before the concert or event if the customer has not received tickets. If subsequently no suitable solution can be found, the amount paid by the customer will be returned to the customer.
- Tickets Deutschland is not liable if ticket number (s) and / or names of tickets purchased at Tickets Deutschland are passed on to third parties and / or organizers and the tickets purchased are canceled as a result. There will be no right to a refund of the purchase amount or any other compensation.
- The buyer agrees that his / her data will be used to purchase the relevant tickets from the official seller on the buyer’s name, address, telephone number and email address. The buyer orders Tickets Deutschland to purchase tickets for the ordered event. The customer agrees that the customer’s data can also be used for future purchases for concerts and events.
- The buyer must be available at all times by email. Tickets Deutschland is entitled to send new e-tickets by email.
Article 8. Complaints
- It is of course annoying if you have a complaint about our products and or services. We would like to help you further and offer a desired solution. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our employees of the complaints department will review the complaint and try to resolve the complaint to everyone’s satisfaction. After receiving your complaint you will receive a confirmation from us. We will answer your complaint within 14 days of receipt, if it needs more time, we will notify you.
- If you do not appreciate this, you can always contact the mediation department of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk to which we are affiliated.
- A complaint about a product, service or service of the entrepreneur can also be submitted via a complaint form on the consumer page of the website of the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform, which can be accessed via https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- The consumer must in any case give the entrepreneur 4 weeks to resolve the complaint by mutual agreement.
Article 9. Force majeure
- Failures in the fulfillment of the agreement may no longer be attributed to one of the parties in the event the shortcoming is not due to its own fault, nor pursuant to the law, under the agreement, or according to generally accepted standards.
- Tickets Deutschland is entitled to invoke force majeure if Tickets Deutschland shortcoming is due in whole or in part to war, mobilisation, riots, floods, fires, accidents, strikes, occupation, measures imposed by the government, a failure on the part of third parties to deliver the necessary tickets to Tickets Deutschland, and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Any liability on the part of Tickets Deutschland is limited to the amount that the buyer has paid for the relevant ticket(s).
Article 10. Definitions
- Tickets Deutschland is a commercial company that specializes in offering tickets for sold-out and popular events.
- Tickets Deutschland is not associated with any official point of sale or organizer.
Trade name: Tickets Deutschland – www.ticketsde.de
Statutory name: Events International B.V.
Chamber of Commerce-nr.: 56839634
- Tickets Deutschland is not the organizer of the event, but only sells the tickets issued by the organizer. We would like to point out that with the original sale of these tickets, the organizer of the event may have declared general terms and conditions of sale applicable, pursuant to which the organizer prohibits the resale of these tickets. As a result, the organizer may cancel these tickets and you may be refused entry to the event. The buyer must focus on Tickets Deutschland. Tickets Deutschland will reimburse the entire purchase amount, provided that a signed statement from the organizer is shown that the customer (s) of Tickets Deutschland have not entered due to canceled tickets. To be reimbursed, the customer must provide the tickets and proof of refusal to Tickets Deutschland within 5 working days after the start of the event.
Article 11. Conversion
If and to the extent that it is not possible to invoke any of the provisions of these terms and conditions on the basis of the unreasonable nature thereof, or on the grounds of reasonableness and fairness, a meaning will, at any rate, be assigned to the provision in question with regard to content and purport which corresponds as much as possible to that provision such that it may be invoked justifiably.
Article 12. Applicable law
The laws of the Netherlands apply to the agreement. To the extent that deviation from the statutory laws of jurisdiction is permitted, the judge having jurisdiction within the District Court of Amsterdam shall take cognisance of all disputes which may arise between Tickets Deutschland and the buyer, unless Tickets Deutschland indicates its preference to submit the dispute to the court with jurisdiction in the buyer’s city of residence.
Article 13. Final provisions
For answers to any further questions, please refer to the “Frequently Asked Questions” page on this website.